We sell YOUR furniture, Antiques and Decorative items on consignment!
If you're moving, downsizing, liquidating an estate or just in the mood to redecorate and buy something new, we are the store for you!
Estate Gallery Consignments has become a destination for Interior Designers, Artists, Home Stagers and everyone in between. With over 7,000 square feet of "treasures" for the home, we have something for absolutely everyone!
Consigning With Us
- Please Call Ahead. Please call our store before arriving with your items. This allows us to schedule a convenient time, provide information on pre-approving your items, furniture pick-up services and to answer your general questions.
- Items Accepted Upon Approval. Quality Furniture, Antiques and Decorative Objects in good condition; Contemporary, New, Vintage, Retro, Traditional and Antiques.
- Pre-Approving Merchandise. You may email or bring photos of your consignment items at any time during normal business hours. Smaller items may be brought to the store for approval. We accept items we feel will be a good fit for our store and customers.
- Pricing. We must physically see the item to determine appropriate pricing. Any information you can provide on your item will be helpful. We'll take into consideration; the age, original price, style, and desirability of your items. Estate Gallery and the consignor will come together on pricing. We strive to be fair with consignors and price items appropriately so they will sell in a timely manner.
- Approved Items. You may bring your item(s) to the store during normal business hours. Please give advance notice. You will want to bring help to unload and set up your larger, heavier item(s). Estate Gallery can make recommendations for assistance with transporting item(s).
- Preparing Merchandise. All items must be clean and in good condition. Our store cannot accept merchandise in need of repair or refinishing; nor does it accept merchandise with torn, faded, or stained fabric. Your items should be dusted, polished, waxed, and screws tightened when necessary.
- Commissions. We offer a 50/50 split. Commission checks are ready for pick up at the store on the 15th of each month for items sold the previous month.